How to delete and uninstall applications in Win10?
1. Click the Win10 start menu and select Computer Settings in the pop-up menu as shown in the figure below.
2. Click Search and Apply in the computer settings to enter the entrance of uninstalling the application as shown in the figure below.
3. Click the application size under Search and Application as shown in the figure below.
4. After clicking the application size the system loads all the programs installed and uninstallable in the computer as shown in the figure below.
5. Select the program you want to uninstall in the application click the left button of the mouse and the uninstall button appears as shown in the figure below.
6. After clicking the uninstall button the system prompts us whether we want to uninstall the application click Uninstall to start uninstalling the application. As shown below.
For more knowledge please pay attention to the computer masterwindows10 tutorial section?Where is the Win10 uninstallation software? How to uninstall the Win10 software. Graphic tutorial-Computer Knowledge Network