1. Check the website code to check whether the hacker has placed web Trojan horses ASP Trojan horses and website code Is there a backdoor program?
2. Check the security of the website code to check whether there are SQL injection vulnerabilities upload file vulnerabilities and other common vulnerabilities that endanger the security of the site.
3. Analyze the log of the server operating system to check whether the system has been invaded whether the hacker has installed a Trojan horse and what changes have been made to the system.
4. Apply the latest patches to the server operating system reasonably configure and install commonly used application software (such as firewalls anti-virus software databases etc.) and update the server software to be safe stable and compatible Good version.
5. Properly configure and optimize the server operating system log off unnecessary system components stop unnecessary dangerous services disable dangerous ports and run Minimal service to achieve maximum safety.
6. Hide and forge the service ports and prompt information of commonly used applications to prevent hackers from using scanning tools to obtain server information.
7. Reasonable configuration permissions each site is configured with an independent internet guest account restricting the access permissions of the internet guest account and only allowing it to read and execute the website The required program only has read and write access to the website directory of Party A’s site and prohibits access to other directories and restricts its execution of dangerous commands so that even if the hacker has a way to upload the Trojan horse program to the Party A’s website directory It cannot be executed and it will not cause harm to the system.
8. Reduce the operating permissions of SQL database SERV-U FTP and other application software services delete unnecessary and dangerous stored procedures in MSSQL database and prevent hackers from exploiting vulnerabilities to further Intrusion and elevation of authority and through effective settings prevent unknown overflow attacks.
Note: The above maintenance items are only for servers with windows operating system platform. The copyright issues of the installed software involved in the above services shall be solved by the customer. Only modify and write the code safety part of the customer website code and do not modify and write the code of other parts of the customer website.?Windows server security settings