Students who use XP system computers report that opening 'My Computer' prompts 'Data Execution Protection'. What is going on ? Is there any solution? Let's take a look with Xiaobian next.
Double-click 'My Computer' prompt 'Data execution protection
Double-click 'My Computer' prompt ”Data execution protection
Solution 1: Antivirus in safe mode
1. Before the boot screen appears when booting press [F8] continuously →Select [Safe Mode with Network Connection]:
2. Use [Computer Manager] to kill virus:p>
Scheme 2: Turn off data execution protection
1. Double-click [My Computer] → [Tools (T)] → [Folder Options (O)] :
2. Select [View] → uncheck [Hide protected operating system files (recommended)] → click [Show all files And folder]:
3. Double-click the system disk (the local system disk is [C Disk]) find the Boot.ini file and double-click It:
4. Change the 'NoExecute=OptIn' in the last line to 'Execute=OptIn':
5. Click [Yes (Y)] it will take effect after restarting the computer:
The above content is to open 'My Computer' in the XP system and prompt 'Data Execution Protection'. If you have any questions about this you can find a solution on the official website of Tencent Computer Manager.
*?xp system opens the network neighborhood prompt 'you may not have permission to use the network'