Win7 wireless network connection is successful but the wireless icon in the lower right corner shows a red cross not connected.
The reason for the red cross may be that the Win7 UI component cannot correctly receive the status change of the network connection. Therefore by reconfiguring the network (deleting network After the device is rebuilt) it can return to normal.
1. Open the control panel and find \u0026ldquo;Administrative Tools\u0026rdquo;---\u0026gt;\u0026ldquo;Computer Management\u0026rdquo;;
2. On the left side of the console select 'Device Manager' and then expand 'Network Adapters' on the right;
3. Click on each network device Right-click and select \u0026ldquo;Uninstall\u0026rdquo;. Note that the system will prompt whether to delete the driver at the same time. Make sure not to delete the driver;
4. Click the menu of the console 'Operation'---> 'Scan for hardware changes'. The system will automatically generate a series of network devices that have been deleted before;
5. After the above steps are completed the network connection icon can be restored to normal.
?How to solve win7 time service cannot start
In the third step there is no need to uninstall the 'Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter' this virtual device is attached to the wireless network card. To uninstall the wireless network card device this virtual device will disappear automatically.