The network and sharing center can help us view the active network set the network and solve some network failure problems. But many Win7 users have encountered the situation that the network and sharing center cannot be opened. What is going on? The following editor will share with you two solutions for the win7 system network and sharing center cannot be opened.
1. You can set up the network connection by other methods. Press Win+R to open the operation enter cmd and press Enter;
2. Enter the following in the opened command prompt window Command:
control.exe /nameMicrosoft NetworkAndSharingCenter
3. Press Enter to execute the command if it pops up \u0026ldquo; User Account Control\u0026rdquo; prompts to confirm administrator permissions click Continue to open \u0026ldquo;Network and Sharing Center\u0026rdquo;.
1. Open the start menu in the lower left corner of the desktop enter cmd in the search box and right-click to run as administrator;
2. Enter the command in the command prompt window: netsh winsock reset press Enter to execute;
3. After performing the operation restart the computer to complete the reset.?Win7 system network properties prompt some control-ware is disabled what should I do?