How to do the tutorial on How to set the BIOS to boot from the external hard drive as the first boot[Win11 Solutions]
21 2021-08-17 15:10
Nowadays, many people will make a USB boot disk. Since there are many startup tools, it is done removed hard drive how to to recover information without any difficulty. But I don't know how to set the boot disk after it is done. Here I will tell repairing information on the usb are recovering information you how to set the bios from U. Disk boot, set external hard drive as the first device to boot.
1. replace hp laptop hard drive with recovery partition General situation:
1. Turn on the computer and press the "Esc" key to enter the BIOS settings when replaced hard drive but dont have recovery disc the computer shows the boot screen; (some computers may be Delete, F2 or F6)
2. Enter BIOS FEATURES replacing hard drive do i need recovery partion SETUP, set Boot (boot sequence) to USB-HDD (or USB-FDD, USB-ZPI, USB-CD-ROM, please correspond to reset external hard drive after becoming recovery image the working mode of the external hard drive you made), BIOS can recognize Accepted are: driver (ZIP) reset surface using usb recovery from another device / floppy disk (FDD) / compact disk (CD-ROM) / hard disk (HDD); the setting method is to press PageUP reset your surface from the usb recovery drive or PageDown on this item to switch options.
3. After setting, press the "ESC" key to return to resonable place to get hard drive data recovery the main BIOS interface and select Save and Exit; (you can also press F10 to save and exit)
Then restore a recovery partition on my hard drive restart the computer, plug in the external hard drive and it will automatically boot from the external restore from usb recovery drive usb drive e hard drive.
2. THINKPAD notebook:
1. When the boot message appears on the computer screen, press restore windows 8 1 from usb recovery drive the F1 key continuously to enter the bios setting interface, as shown in the figure:
2. Move the retrieve any files off of corrupted usb drive cursor to the "Security" tab, and then select the "Secure Boot" option in the window below.As shown retrieve deleted files from external hard drive mac in the figure below:
3. Then change the status from "Enable" to "Disable".as the picture shows:
retrieve deleted files from hard drive free download 4. Then press "ESC" to return to the previous interface and select "Startup".As shown below:
5. retrieve deleted files from hard drive free software Change the status of "UEFI/Legacy Boot" to "Legacy Only".As shown below:
6. Press F10 and select " retrieve files from corrupted external hard drive mac Yes" to exit.
7. Then restart the computer, press F12, and select the item where the external hard retrieve files from external hard drive using cmd drive is located in the main interface.As shown below:
Note that after the system is installed, retrieve files from hard drive after format omah a set the hard disk as the first boot, or pull out the external hard drive and start again, otherwise retrieve files from hard drive windows won't load it will start from the external hard drive and can't enter the system.