How to connect two wireless routers Wired and wireless tutorial[Win11 Solutions]
28 2021-08-24 11:20
If the area of the home is large, a wireless router has a relatively small wifi coverage area. For how to recover corrupt word document from usb example, it is often encountered that the mobile phone surfs the Internet in the living room closer how to recover corrupted excel files from usb to the router, but the signal is poor when the bedroom is closed and the door is closed. Slow, at how to recover corrupted external hard drive files this time you need to buy another router to cover a wider wireless area, and some friends don't know how to recover corrupted external hard drive mac how to connect the two wireless routers, let's teach you.
There are two ways to connect two wireless how to recover corrupted files external hard drive routers, one is wired connection, and the other is wireless bridging. After wired connection, the how to recover corrupted files from hard drive signal of the other router will not be attenuated. Actual use is more stable than wireless bridging how to recover corrupted files from usb cmd for wifi Internet access. It's a lot better. I have this kind of connection in my own home, but the how to recover corrupted files from usb free disadvantage is that I will connect a network cable before the two routers. For friends who don't how to recover corrupted files from usb mac have a reserved network cable at home, they will use an open wire. In this way, the place where the how to recover corrupted files from usb online wire goes is not too much. nice.
For wireless bridging, there is no need to connect with a network how to recover corrupted files on hard drive cable. All are connected via wireless. The disadvantage is that if it is too far away from the main how to recover corrupted files on usb drive router, the signal will attenuate more. For devices that use the secondary router wifi to access the how to recover corrupted files usb windows 10 Internet, the network speed will not be too fast, and the network will be unstable. condition.
1. how to recover corrupted hard disk drive apple Wired connection of two wireless routers
1. We call the previous router the primary router, and how to recover corrupted hard drive on mac the newly added router is the secondary router. It is the same whether it is a wired router or a how to recover corrupted photos from hard drive wireless router. You only need to pull a network cable from the LAN port of the primary router to the wan how to recover corrupted seagate external hard drive port of the secondary router. Connect as shown in the figure below. It doesn't matter if the secondary how to recover corrupted usb files on mac router is farther away from the main router. The long network cable will not cause much signal how to recover corrupted video files from usb attenuation.
2. Before connecting the above network cable, you need to connect your mobile phone how to recover corrupted word file on usb to the default wifi of the secondary router, or connect your computer to the secondary router with a how to recover corrupted word files from usb network cable. Enter the router management address in the browser. You can check the address on the how to recover crashed external hard drive dat a nameplate on the back of the router, and the password will also be written. Let's start the setup, how to recover damaged external hard disk dat a all is just to set the secondary router, the main router does not need to be set.
Since both routers how to recover damaged external hard drive dat a will use 192 by default.168.1.1 Come into the router setting interface, this will conflict, so we how to recover damaged solid state hard drive need to change the "LAN port setting" option in the secondary router, and change the LAN port IP how to recover data after formatting hard drive address to: 192.168.2.1. As long as the network segment of the lan port of the main router is different, how to recover data buffalo lsxh1.0tl hard drive such as 192.168.10.1.
3. Then go to the secondary router to set a wifi name and password, so that how to recover data deleted off usb drive the wireless router can cover a wider range. It is also possible to set the same name and password how to recover data for a mac harddrive as the main router, and different names and passwords are also okay, just for the mobile phone. Need how to recover data from 3.5 hard drive to switch manually.
4. Go to the "Internet Settings" option of the secondary router and set it how to recover data from a bad harddrive to "Dynamic IP" mode.
After the setting is complete, connect the network cable to the main router how to recover data from a dead harddrive and you will find that the wifi signal of the secondary router is very good, and the Internet speed how to recover data from a malfunctioning harddrive is very fast.
Method two: wireless bridging between two routers
Compared with wired connection, how to recover data from a usb key wireless bridging means that there is no need to connect the two routers with a network cable. The how to recover data from a usb stick secondary router only needs to be powered on. Of course, it needs to be set up for the first time. There how to recover data from an external hd is no network cable restriction, and there is no need to buy a network cable. There is no need to how to recover data from ata hard drive go through the open wire to affect the appearance. After the bridge is connected, the two routers how to recover data from bad hard drives use a wifi name and password to achieve seamless switching, but the disadvantage is also obvious. how to recover data from bad usb drive Because the wireless connection is used, the network will be interfered and the signal will be attenuated how to recover data from broken external hdd when the distance is far away. , It will cause network instability, slow Internet speed and other how to recover data from broken usb drive problems. Compared with wired connection, the gap is still very obvious.
Detailed bridging tutorial how to recover data from broken usb stick can refer to this new wireless bridging tutorial.
Summary: So everyone chooses to connect the how to recover data from clicking hard drive two routers with wired or wireless according to the situation of your home. For example, when the home how to recover data from computer hard drive is originally decorated, every room has a network cable buried in it. In this case, it is strongly how to recover data from corrupt hard drive recommended to use a wired connection. It is not too big, and there is no embedded network cable, how to recover data from corrupted hard drive you can use wireless bridging.