USB30The writing speed of the External external hard drive is only 20M／S to solve the speed increase method[Win11 Solutions]
14 2021-08-22 11:40
The current mobile hard drives are all usb3.0 interface, so if our computer is also usb3.With 0 how to recover data on wd external hard disk interface, usb3 can be realized.0 write and read speed, and sometimes due to system settings, we usb3. how to recover data on xbox 360 hard drive 0 mobile hard drives can only have usb2.A writing speed of 0, which is a writing speed of about 20M/ how to recover data that was deleted from usb S, is obviously a problem. Let's teach you how to solve this problem and increase the speed.
1. how to recover data unallocated space on hard drive Take win10 system as an example, make sure your computer is usb3.0 usb socket and usb3 installed.0 how to recover data without usb debugging oneplus 5t drive, make sure your mobile hard drive is usb3.0 of.
1. USB2.0 is the black interface, and USB3.0 is how to recover date on a dead backuphard drive the blue port, you can directly see the color of the USB port on the computer to judge.
2. And how to recover datra from a dead hard drive usb3.0 driver can download and install the universal version, just click the installation to complete. how to recover deleed files from a hard drive
2. After the above requirements are met, the following settings can achieve speed increase.
1. how to recover deleted data after formatting hard drive Open the mobile hard disk write cache: open my computer or this computer, find the drive letter of how to recover deleted data from a external hdd the mobile hard disk, click the right mouse button to select properties.
2. Find the hardware option how to recover deleted data from computer hard drive at the top of the window, and then select your mobile hard drive. For example, wd 25a1 in the figure how to recover deleted data from damaged hard drive below is a mobile hard drive, select it, and then click the properties button below.
3. Then how to recover deleted data from desktop hard drive click to change the settings below the new window
4. Then click on the strategy at the top of the new how to recover deleted data from external hard disk window and select the better performance option.
5. After the above settings are completed, it how to recover deleted data from external hard drive is best to set the virtual memory of the system again. Right-click the computer on the desktop and how to recover deleted data from hard disk drive click Properties to see how much memory is. The example here is 4G memory, and yours may be 8G Or other how to recover deleted data from hard drive free sizes, and then click the advanced system settings button on the left in the window below.
6. how to recover deleted data from hard drive mac Then click Advanced in the new system properties window, and then click the setting option in the how to recover deleted data from internal hard drive performance box.
7. Then in the performance options window, select advanced options, you can see the how to recover deleted data from laptop hard drive virtual memory box below, click change.
8. Remove the check mark in front of the automatic management how to recover deleted data from mac hard drive of the paging file size of all drives.Then select the C drive, click the custom size below, fill how to recover deleted data from portable hard drive in the value according to the memory size of the personal computer, generally determine the initial how to recover deleted data from sandisk usb drive value and the maximum value are 1 to 1.25 times the memory.For example, for a computer with 4g RAM, how to recover deleted data from sata hard drive the initial value is 4G=4048M, and the maximum value is 1.25*4G=5G=5120M, namely write 4048 and 5120 how to recover deleted data from usb flash drive .
After filling in, click the setting button, then click OK, and restart the computer immediately. how to recover deleted data from usb hard drive
9. After the computer restarts, let's try the writing speed of the mobile hard disk again. Copy a how to recover deleted data from usb pen drive movie to the mobile hard disk. The writing speed is as follows. It has reached 100M/S, which is how to recover deleted data on a usb drive faster than the standard speed of 70M/S. , This is the effect of setting up speed.
Summary: When your how to recover deleted data on external hard drive new mobile hard drive is usb3.0, but the data copied to the mobile hard disk is really only usb2.When how to recover deleted emails from your hard drive the speed is 0, you can do it according to the above settings. Generally, the problem can be solved how to recover deleted file from hard drive free and the maximum writing speed can be reached.