external hard drive installation system prompts Error 15： File Not Found solution[Win11 Solutions]
14 2021-08-22 03:40
external hard drive installation system prompts Error 15: File Not Found solution
After some users recover my files from usb stick reinstalled the system using a external drive, they found that the problem of "error 15: file not recover my files unallocated hard drive found" appeared when restarting the computer, so how to solve this problem.Today, I will share with recover my files usb flash drive you the solution to this problem.
As shown in the figure above, the "error 15: file not found" recover my files usb free download prompt appears when the system is installed and the computer is restarted.!
Reason analysis: Home recover my files usb hard drive of external drive
This is because the configuration file is damaged when the system is booted, and recover my hard drive free software the boot kernel image can't be found. USB home
1. When this screen appears, press any key to grub' recover my passport external hard drive s menu.
2. Press the "C" key under the grub menu to enter the grub command line interface, and then recover my seagate harddrive san francisco enter the "grub"root (hd0, 0)" command and press the Enter key to confirm.(When you press the Enter recover mysql database from hard drive key, a Filesystem prompt will appear) external hard drive Home
3. In the grub command line, recover nef files from hard drive continue to enter "grub"kernel (hd0,0)/boot/" and then press the "Tab" key, then a displayable kernel recover office key from external drive image will appear.Then enter the following valid kernel image name after the unfinished command: Home recover office key from hard drive of external hard drive
grub "kernel (hd0, 0)/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.9-42.ELsmp ro root=LABEL=/ vga=0x317 recover old apple hard drive molex external drive home
After inputting, press Enter to confirm;
4. Continue to enter the external recover old files from hard drive drive under the grub command line
grub" initrd (hd0, 0)/boot/initrd-2.6.9-42.ELsmp.img external recover os from bad hard drive hard drive Home
Press the enter key to confirm and continue to enter the USB home
5. Now you only recover os x from external drive need to wait for the computer to restart to enter the windows system.
The above is the solution recover osx with external hard drive to the problem of "error 15: file not found" when reinstalling the system using a external hard drive. recover osx yosemite from usb drive If you encounter this problem, please try this method of the editor.
external hard drive recover outlook accounts from hard drive installation system prompts Error 15: File: