The computer can not identify the usb device solution list
27 2021-07-27 07:04
USB devices bring us a lot of convenience to store and transfer information, office workers are basically a manual U disk, nowadays we are surrounded by more and more USB devices, and there are more and more problems, software and hardware problems come along, that we analyze the failure of USB devices The reasons and solutions for the failure of USB devices.
Analysis of the reasons why the system does not recognize the usb device
1. System or BIOS problems. When you disable the USB in the BIOS or operating system will occur when the USB device can not be identified in the system. The solution is to enable de options related to USB devices. Press the F2 or DEL key to enter the BIOS and select enable usb device as enable.
2. The front USB cable is not connected correctly. When the motherboard de USB cable and the chassis de front USB interface corresponding to connect the positive and negative connection will occur this type of failure, which is also quite dangerous de, because the positive and negative connection is likely to make the USB device burned. So try to use the chassis rear de USB interface, but also less with extension cables. May also be a problem with the break, change the USB port to see.
3. USB interface voltage is not enough. When the mobile hard drive connected to the front USB port may occur when the system can not identify the device de failure. The reason is that the mobile hard disk power requirements are relatively large voltage is relatively strict, the front interface may not provide sufficient voltage, of course, poor quality de power supply may also cause this problem. The solution is not to connect the mobile hard drive to the front USB interface, replace the inferior low power de power supply or try to use an external power de hard drive box, if there are conditions de words.
4. motherboard and system de compatibility issues. Oh this type of failure in the most famous de is NF2 motherboard and USBde compatibility problems. If you are in the NF2de motherboard encountered this problem, you can first install the latest denForce2 special USB2.0 drivers and patches, the latest de motherboard patches and operating system patches, but also not de words try to refresh the motherboard de BIOS can generally be solved.
5. in the USB read and write must not be unplugged will be, or may burn the device. xp in the taskbar more USB device de icon, open the icon will be displayed in the list of USB devices, choose to disable the device, and then you unplug the device, so it will be safer.
In fact, it is very simple to determine the software and hardware problems, in other machines or try to change the system can be. Some small problems may wish to use special software to format the first. Also remind you to choose FAT when formatting under WINDOWS, do not choose FAT32.
Tips can not identify USB devices repair
Fault tips as shown in the figure.
The following department may affect the normal work of USB devices de some other situations.
(1) the USB device has been faulty (the same conditions previously worked properly, but now there are problems).
(2) USB interface problems, such as a. USB front interface polarity connection reversed, which may lead to USB device burn, so be sure to carefully read the motherboard manual to prevent the wrong connection; b. Interface voltage is insufficient, some mobile hard disk often have such a problem, the host behind the USB interface is often more reliable than the front USB interface; c. motherboard and operating system compatibility problems Install the latest de motherboard drivers to avoid such problems to the greatest extent possible; d. Bios prohibited USB devices, may be resolved by changing the corresponding de settings in the BIOS; e. Operating system problems, can be solved by reinstalling the operating system;.
(3) USB driver problems: If you suspect that there is a problem with the driver, you should ensure that the installation of the corresponding model of the device de the latest driver or to confirm that the operating system does not require the installation of special de driver, the latest de driver can be found by going to the home page of the manufacturer of the device from the Internet.
When the USB device problems, in addition to the actual de error message to find a solution, but also carefully check the specific brand, model, manufacturer of USB devices, including these information in the search results, you can more easily find the corresponding de solution. For example, if some USB devices need to be connected frequently to plug and unplug, and the operating system keeps showing annoying prompts like "USB device not recognized", you can temporarily close the corresponding USB port in the Universal Serial Bus controller or disable the corresponding USB device in the Device Manager. You can temporarily close the corresponding USB port in the Device Manager or disable the corresponding USB device.
Solution through computer settings
It will pop up in the lower right corner of the computer is trying to connect to this USB device some information, sometimes a dialog box will pop up for the user to choose, some users have not seen it on the point of no, or because of some initial de setting problems, to prohibit some functions of the USB de.
Solution: Right-click "My Computer", select "Properties" - "Hardware" - "Drive Signature ", select "ignore" here, point "OK". Then plug in the MP3 again, if it is not connected, right-click "My Computer" - "Properties" - "Hardware" - "Device The "Universal Serial Bus Controller", right-click, and then "Scan for hardware changes".
For the solution of usb not recognized because of the voltage of the device itself
As the trend of MP3 now de cost by all means, so the companies continue to use new programs, new main control, new FLASH chip, and not to say that these new things cut corners, the problem is that these new things often require long-term debugging to achieve the best, but the market conditions can only allow MP3 factory testing can be put into production on the computer de an interface, so often do not appear online, drop disk and other phenomena. online, drop disk and other phenomena.
This situation requires the user to try several times, plugging different USB interfaces, a separate and good quality USB cable (generally the thicker the better, copper de than iron de good), and then to ensure that the MP3 power supply is normal (with a charger to full charge and then try).
For the system error "can not identify the USB device" solution
Fault phenomenon: the use of U disk when the computer suddenly power failure, reboot the U disk can not be used normally, plugged into the system on the error "can not identify the USB device". The use of other original can be used normally de USB interface devices, will prompt the same de error message. USB devices plugged into the computer de other USB interface, are working properly.
Analysis of the fault: from the phenomenon, the USB device and the motherboard de interface are not damaged, suspected of accidental power failure caused by the wrong system settings.
Problem: from the "Control Panel" into the Add and Remove Hardware window, all USB devices are deleted, reinstall the need to use the de USB device drivers. Restart the computer, USB devices such as USB flash drives plugged into the original de failure interface can work normally. usb can not be recognized - laptop hard drive failure and mobile hard drive, plugged into the front USB interface, can not be recognized.
In this case, it is usually due to power supply problems. As the USB hard drive consumes a certain amount of electricity when working de, directly through the USB interface to take power, there is a possibility of insufficient power supply. Therefore, almost all de mobile hard disk comes with a separate de external power supply or is through the keyboard to take power de PS2 adapter interface, then as long as the external power supply is connected in advance or connected to the keyboard through the PS2 adapter cable, to ensure that the mobile hard disk to provide sufficient power and then try, then it should be able to use it normally. We need to remind you that it is recommended to make sure that there is enough power supply before using the portable hard disk, otherwise it is likely that the hard disk will be damaged due to insufficient power supply.
For friends who have never used USB external devices de, even if the correct installation of the driver may also appear the system can not detect the USB hard disk de situation, which is mainly due to the default motherboard de CMOS port is closed de, if it is not set to the open state, then Windows naturally can not detect the mobile hard disk. In order to solve this problem, we can reboot, enter the CMOS settings window, and in the "PNP/PCI CONFIGURATION" section will be "Assign IRQ For USB" one set to "This will allow the system to assign available de interrupt addresses to the USB port.
There are other possibilities that the USB interface type does not match to make the mobile hard disk unusable. Some computers are configured with a USB interface of 1.1 standard de, and purchased mobile hard disk is a USB 2.0 standard de interface, which requires the connection cable between the computer and the mobile hard disk must support the USB 2.0 standard. Because high-speed mobile devices *** low-speed hub, the device may not be installed properly, and some friends in the use of mobile hard disk de at the same time also use the flash drive, in order to facilitate the direct use of flash drive attached to de USB 1.1 standard connection cable, which leads to USB 2.0 standard de usb can not be recognized. As long as the connection cable is replaced with USB 3.0 standard de can solve this fault.
The computer can not identify the usb device solution list