How to set the Bad Sector Setting in the Anguo external hard drive Mass Production Tool[Win11 Solutions]
28 2021-08-21 16:30
Immediately after the explanation of the Anguo Settings external hard drive information setting in how to recover files off a failed hard drive the previous chapter, this time I will bring you a detailed analysis of the bad sector setting. The how to recover files off a formatted hard drive setting interface is as follows:
Divided into 7 parts, they are:
There are 5 ways: automatic how to recover files off of a bad usb calculation of capacity, dynamic setting, BIN level, fixed capacity, total percentage.
1. Automatically how to recover files on a corrupted hard drive calculate the capacity: display the capacity according to the actual capacity automatically how to recover files on a corrupted usb drive formatted by FLASH and the actual number of bad blocks, and the maximum capacity can be produced.
2. how to recover files on a external hard drive Dynamic setting: The number of magnetic blocks can be reserved additionally, which is equivalent to a how to recover files on a mac hard drive certain magnetic zone. The larger the number, the lower the formatted capacity of the flash disk and how to recover files on a usb flash drive the better the stability.
3. Bin level: The level of FLASH can be set according to the capacity, how to recover files on external before reformatting it and the mass production tool will determine which level the FLASH belongs to, and display it in the how to recover files on external hard drive mac status information column after mass production is completed.The setting value of Bin1~Bin10 must how to recover files on formatted external hard drive be set in descending order, the default value of each level is 0, and the mass production tool is how to recover files on hard drive after format judged in the order of Bin1 to Bin10.If you do not check the "FixCapcity" behind the level, the mass-produced how to recover files on hard drive that won' capacity will be the actual capacity, and it will show which level the FLASH belongs to; if how to recover files on my external seagate drive you check the "FixCapcity" behind the level, it will be judged which level the FLASH belongs to. how to recover files on to new hard drive Mass-produce it into the same capacity as the level it belongs to.
If the actual capacity is less than how to recover files using external hard drive reader the minimum capacity of all grades, the mass production is unsuccessful, and "Too many bad sectors" how to recover files when my hard drive fails will be displayed.The Reset button can restore the setting to the default value.
Block mode: a how to recover firefox bookmarks from old hard drive percentage value, which represents a fraction of the capacity of the FLASH itself.Suppose Bin1 fills how to recover firefox password from old hard drive in the value Y (0.
CAP mode: directly fill in the capacity.
4. Fixed capacity: filter the external how to recover folder tib onto new hard drive hard drive capacity between the minimum and maximum values as qualified capacity.If the actual how to recover formatted data from external hard disk capacity is greater than the maximum value of the set capacity, the output will be set to the maximum how to recover formatted data from external hard drive value. If the actual capacity is less than the minimum value, the capacity will be determined to be how to recover formatted data from usb hard disk insufficient.
5. Total percentage: According to the percentage of total blocks of flash memory, part how to recover formatted data from usb using cmd of the magnetic area is reserved for writing information or replacing bad blocks.At least 2% must how to recover formatted files from internal hard drive be reserved.If you use standard flash memory for production, it is recommended to use "Automatically how to recover formatted files from portable hard drive Calculate Capacity".
Second, the file system
After selecting "default" external hard drive how to recover formatted files from usb for free formatted, the file system below 2000M is FAT format, and larger than 2000M is FAT32; after selecting how to recover formatted files from usb using cmd "FAT32" external hard drive formatting, the file system is FAT32 format.
Three, fixed port settings
how to recover formatted files on usb stick free You can choose whether to fix the port, generally select "default", and fix the position according how to recover formatted hard drive files windows 10 to the port number on the test rack.Select "Device Insertion Order" and MP will display device how to recover formatted hard drive windows 10 free information in the order of device insertion.
4. Uninstall the driver when closing the mass production how to recover formatted hard drive windows 8 1 tool
Automatically run LoadDriver when closing mass production tools.exe and uninstall the how to recover formatted hard drive without any software driver.
Note: You can also manually run LoadDriver in the mass production tool directory.exe loading/unloading how to recover formatted usb flash drive without software the driver; when testing the external hard drive function (such as AutoRun, encrypted disk), how to recover from a bad hard drive mac please close the mass production tool and unload the driver.
Master Boot Record (Master Boot Record), how to recover from external only part files show the location is 0 track 0 cylinder 1 sector of the disk.Bios starts to visit it first, and hands how to recover hard drive data bit by bit the startup to MBR, where does the MBR record start.
Only AU6996 supports, external hard drive + how to recover hard drive data from broken laptop Reader
Set the maximum time for mass production of MP, if the mass production of MP exceeds the set how to recover hard drive data from dead computer maximum time, MP will automatically stop.